NEW Airbus Schedule
Please click here to view
Important notice about your travel:
1. COVID-19 is a global health challenge and has changed the way Robert Q Airbus transportation services operate.
It will be required that all passengers onboard a Robert Q Airbus wear a 3 layer mask to cover their nose, mouth and chin during the course of
their travel. As this is a requirement for travel, if a passenger is not already wearing a 3 layer mask, then purchase of one will be made available prior to boarding,
at a cost of $2.00.
**All masks must be 3 layers as per the PHAC recommendations **
A non-medical mask should:
• be made of multiple layers, including
◦ at least 2 layers of tightly woven fabric, such as cotton and
◦ a third middle layer of filter-type fabric, such as non-woven polypropylene
• use materials that are breathable
The following persons are exempt from the requirement to wear a Mask or Face Covering:
◦ children under two years of age under any circumstance
2. Starting November 30, 2021 the Canadian Government has ruled that travellers flying within Canada or outside Canada will require to be fully vaccinated to board flights. As Robert Q Airbus is an airport shuttle, all passengers over 12 years and 4 months of age, will be required to be fully vaccinated, effective December 01, 2021.
You spend your days connected to the digital world to keep your life moving smoothly. While Robert Q appreciates and invests in the importance of being technologically tuned in, we think it’s the human connections that really move you.
That’s why, since 1977, Robert Q Airbus continues to be powered by genuine people, expertly taking you in the direction you desire.
Indulgently extended vehicles are roomy and relaxing.
See all of our pickup locations and find the one closest to you.
See where you'll meet your driver at Toronto, Detroit or London Airports.
Have something to say about your most recent trip with Robert Q? Contact Us.
Interested in working with us? Check out available opportunities here.
Click Here to read our important tips and policies prior to your trip.