Dear Loyal Robert Q Airbus Traveller,
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, Municipally, Provincially and Federally. Our intentions are to ensure first and foremost, that all of our decisions are consistent with the ongoing safety of our staff, and for you, our loyal Airbus traveller. Our commitment is to be as prepared as possible to have Airbus service available that matches the needs of the travelling public.
Our Airbus service has changed its limited scheduled services. Our Airbus service will support limited scheduled services between London and Toronto Pearson Airport & Detroit Metro Airport with opportunities for pick up or drop off from our locations in Windsor, Tilbury, Chatham, Woodstock and St. Thomas. This schedule may be changed without notice.
• All service currently CANCELLED to Sarnia, Ontario
• New! Two (2) scheduled trips daily between Detroit Metro Airport & Windsor, Tilbury, Chatham, London, St. Thomas, Woodstock, Toronto Pearson Airport – Please review restrictions for this service.
• Six (6) scheduled trips daily between Toronto Pearson Airport & London, St. Thomas, Woodstock
• Three (3) scheduled trips daily between Toronto Pearson Airport & Windsor, Tilbury, Chatham
We appreciate your loyalty, and patience as we do our best to respond to the COVID -19 situation appropriately.
Robert Q has put many procedures in place to ensure our employees and passengers will be safe while at the Robert Q office and while in our vehicles.
We appreciate your understanding and dedication to Robert Q Airbus as we all make our way through these complicated and uncertain times.
Hope to see you all soon and stay safe.
The Robert Q Airbus Team
Important notice about your travel:
COVID-19 is a global health challenge and has changed the way Robert Q Airbus transportation services operate.
It will be required that all passengers onboard a Robert Q Airbus wear a 3 layer mask to cover their nose, mouth and chin during the course of
their travel. As this is a requirement for travel, if a passenger is not already wearing a 3 layer mask, then purchase of one will be made available prior to boarding,
at a cost of $2.00.
**All masks must be 3 layers as per the PHAC recommendations **
A non-medical mask should:
• be made of multiple layers, including
◦ at least 2 layers of tightly woven fabric, such as cotton and
◦ a third middle layer of filter-type fabric, such as non-woven polypropylene
• use materials that are breathable
The following persons are exempt from the requirement to wear a Mask or Face Covering:
◦ children under two years of age under any circumstance
You spend your days connected to the digital world to keep your life moving smoothly. While Robert Q appreciates and invests in the importance of being technologically tuned in, we think it’s the human connections that really move you.
That’s why, since 1977, Robert Q Airbus continues to be powered by genuine people, expertly taking you in the direction you desire.
Indulgently extended vehicles are roomy and relaxing.
See all of our pickup locations and find the one closest to you.
See where you'll meet your driver at Toronto, Detroit or London Airports.
Have something to say about your most recent trip with Robert Q? Contact Us.
Interested in working with us? Check out available opportunities here.
Click Here to read our important tips and policies prior to your trip.