Important Service Update
Dear Loyal Robert Q Airbus Traveller,
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, Municipally, Provincially and Federally. Our intentions are to ensure first and foremost, that all of our decisions are consistent with the ongoing safety of our staff, and for you, our loyal Airbus traveller. Our commitment is to be as prepared as possible to have Airbus service available that matches the needs of the travelling public, when the authorities suggest it’s safe to do so.
Our Airbus service has resumed with limited scheduled services between London and Toronto Pearson Airport with opportunities for pick up or drop off from our locations in Windsor, Tilbury, Chatham, Woodstock and St. Thomas. Additionally, we will continue to review our Sarnia and Detroit markets in hopes that they too can be eventually rejoined as offered Airbus services.
• Currently NO service to Sarnia, Ontario
• Currently NO service to Detroit Metro Airport
• Five (5) scheduled runs daily between Toronto Pearson Airport & London, St. Thomas, Woodstock
• Three (3) scheduled runs daily between Toronto Pearson Airport & Windsor, Tilbury, Chatham
We appreciate your loyalty, and patience as we do our best to respond to the COVID -19 situation appropriately.
Robert Q has put many procedures in place to ensure our employees and passengers will be safe while at the Robert Q office and while in our vehicles.
We appreciate your understanding and dedication to Robert Q Airbus as we all make our way through these complicated and uncertain times.
Hope to see you all soon and stay safe.
Important notice about your travel:
COVID-19 is a global health challenge and has changed the way Robert Q Airbus transportation services operate. It will be required that all passengers onboard a Robert Q Airbus wear a non-medical mask or face covering to cover their nose and mouth during the course of their travel. As this is a requirement for travel, if a passenger is not already wearing a covering, then purchase of one will be made available prior to boarding, at a cost of $2.00.
The following persons are exempt from the requirement to wear a mask or face covering as per the ML Health Unit:
- (a) children under two years of age under any circumstance;
- (b) children under twelve years of age if not developmentally appropriate as determined by their caregiver;
- (c) persons with a medical condition or disability which inhibits their ability to wear a face covering;
- (d) persons who are unable to place or remove a face covering without assistance;
- (e) employees or agents of the establishment within an area designated for them and not publicly accessible, or in an area separated by a physical barrier;
- (f) persons who are reasonably accommodated by not wearing a face covering in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code or the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).